digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Saturday, April 22, 2006
Email to Andrew Samuel, Quality Service Manager at Washington Mutual
Andrew Samuel wrote me the letter in response to my letter to Faye L. Chapman, executive legal counsel at Washington Mutual. In his letter, he invited me to call him if I had any questions.

Last week, I phoned his office. His secretary, however, informed me that he was on the phone with another customer. She asked for my phone number, but I really didn't want him calling me back on my cell phone while I'm grocery shopping or something, so I asked his email address. She gave it to me. I won't post it here, because that would seem malicious. But if you would like to email Mr. Samuel, please feel free to email me.

Here is the email I sent him. It has been over a week and I have not received a response.


 

Labels: