digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Friday, June 02, 2006
update on ITP refund
Called CCR back today for the first time in weeks just to check in on the status of my grandma's refund. I was informed that the company that processes the refund for ITP (the company that ripped off my grandma) is no longer in business. ITP is still in business. CCR is still in business. But the processing -- whose name she didn't even know -- was out of business, so the refund can't be processed.

She told me I should have my grandma's bank file an affidavit. When I asked her with whom the bank should file the affidavit, her attitude, which wasn't great to start, soured even further. When I pressed her to explain how this would help, she finally hung up.

If you need to contact CCR, their number is 866-898-7489.

I contacted Wamu to inquire about filing an affidavit, but Andrew Samuel was once more unavailable to take my call. I left him a voicemail asking him to call me back today.

Labels: , ,

comments:

They can hardly speak English and give you a run around repeating the same thing over and over. They took money from my account without my permission and told me to go to the bank and have them fax them at 1-888-385-2668 a request for a copy of some application that "apparently" was submitted to them. They are full of crap. We need to stop this theft now!!!!
Post a Comment