digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Wednesday, May 03, 2006
another insider's account of Client Care Relations
If you're wondering where all the manufacturing jobs in America are going or have gone, read on.
I suspect the ground floor of the financial industry -- home mortgages, especially -- serves a role here in America comparable to that of telemarketing in Quebec and elsewhere. I guess the industry is immune to outsourcing so long as the owners can scale their profit to the labor and enjoy whatever benefits the government offers small business owners. (Here in America, they are quite generous.) Also, being raised within the culture (i.e. having no discernible foreign accent) is probably an important qualification for the labor.

The part about not being able to do business in Ohio is interesting. I guess Ohio has already gone after this company.

As with other posts, this is published anonymously with the permission of the person who emailed me:



I referred the person who wrote me to some state investigators.

Labels: , ,

comments:

it's not just wamu. i also was scammed, and took my check to the bank (compass). not only did i have to pay for it, but they told me i can not have an account with them, and that i probably wont find another bank who will let me open one.
Post a Comment