digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Monday, April 03, 2006
Contacted by a State Fraud Investigator
I'm not absolutely positive it's legitimate, but her email address came from a legitimate state website. If true, a gratifying development (though, alas, I don't think her dragnet extends to Washington Mutual.)

She inquired about getting in touch with some people who have emailed me. I told her they had done so anonymously with requests I protect their anonymity, so I will respect their wishes and protect their anonymity (as I will hers.) I have forwarded her message, however.

I have volunteered to post some information here for her if it will assist her investigation. In the meantime, if you have a message you would like to forward to her concerning CCR, its clients, telemarketer fraud, or your bank, feel free to send it to me through the email link above and I will pass it along.

And hopefully, we'll soon see a New York Times headline:

Blog Helps Bring Down International Fraud Ring


:)