digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Monday, March 20, 2006
Response from AARP
A form letter by the looks of it, but some new leads (or links) which I may pursue if I find the time. They all sound a bit toothless. But that's one of the reasons I put together this blog -- so I can take full advantage of life in the age of digital reproduction and, rather than re-telling or re-writing out the whole sordid tale, just send them a link here.



I did fill out an NFIC Online Incident Report Form, but as with so many of these forms I've seen, it's unnecessarily long, ugly, and gives no assurance that it will prompt an immediate response. So I kept it simple: