digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Friday, March 17, 2006
New Letter to Canadian Competition Bureau
Don't suspect this will have much effect, if any. But on the off-chance that the Bureau is compiling a dossier to file away for later review and perhaps reference in a government study or report someday, I wrote them another letter:

I wrote you a couple weeks ago about a Canadian company, CCR, that works in league with scammers here in the US and helped defraud my grandmother of at least $798. I've been documenting my interactions with them so I won't repeat them here, but will refer you to my blog, where the facts are laid out in detail.

http://tinyurl.com/f5rzn

Please contact me if I may be of further assistance in penalizing or, ideally, putting these crooks out of business.

O, Canada... don't let me down.