digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
blog established
I've created this blog to document a dispute between my grandmother and her bank -- and mine -- Washington Mutual. I'll explain the source of the dispute in full. If what I have been told by representatives of Washington Mutual is true, the details of the matter will be of interest to a much wider audience than my immediate family as it suggests Washington Mutual is putting its account holders -- especially senior citizens for reasons I'll try to explain elsewhere -- at risk of fraud at a staggering level.

Note, some post may be retroactively dated in order to provide a more accurate chronology of our communications with Washington Mutual up until this date.