digg justice
public comments | contact me | home page

WaMu Gave Grandma's Money to Crooks

special announcements

New York Times Reporting on ICT

The article appeared on May 21, 2007.

click here for more info

Monday, March 13, 2006
as dugg on digg
as dugg on diggThanks to my friend tidokoro for the digg plug. I added my own comment this morning. Thanks also for the label (digg justice label) -- very cool.

Also, I was surprised to find this story featured on the front page of consumerist.com. I sent off an email to them yesterday after hearing a story about their March Madness worst company tournament on the NPR show, Marketplace. I guess Wamu didn't make the tournament. Too bad, they've been playing like champions lately.

Also, regarding the Google Maps photo, I put up:

google map

Someone on consumerist comments:

Google maps are routinely a block or two off. My home shows up as in the middle of the street a block behind us.


Good point. Someone else pointed this out to me after I originally posted it. Also, I'm aware that Google Maps photos are a little out-of-date. So it's possible that a thriving office complex sprung up on this lot within the last 6 months. Or that Identity Theft Protection is actually operating out of the McDonald's two doors down. If anyone in the neighborhood there is reading this and can check it out, please let us know.